- Hand-forged, hollow ground, full tang steel Qian Kun (tapered blade with central ridge) taiji sword made by the famous Long Quan Shen Guang Long Sword
- Blade is rigid coming from the hilt, resolving to moderate flexibility (up to 90 degrees) in the last 1/3 however it does not flex like the wushu sprung blades
- Extremely well-balanced for magnificent feel
- Handcrafted rosewood scabbard and handle
- Hilt and trims on scabbard finished in antiqued bronze alloy featuring famous sword combat imagery
- Blade engraved with the Shen Guang Long family chop and Taiji symbol on one side and the Little Dipper constellation on the other - emblems of high quality swords throughout Chinese history
- Comes with a red sword tassel and padded, zippered carry bag
- These swords are endorsed by the Chinese Wushu Association and are one of the best swords you can buy
Each sword is handcrafted, so there may be minor variations in blade length.
You must be over 18 to purchase any weapon or knife product.
Weapons are subject to purchase and ownership conditions which will vary according to State Laws. Currently, most Australian states do not require a permit for sword purchase and ownership however in Victoria you need to comply with the Control of Weapons Act 1990. For more information please contact the Police Department in your State or Territory.